- Didn't smoosh the ginormous spider spinning a web outside my office window. Actually enjoyed watching it create its daily web. But if just one of those hairy legs so much as crosses my threshold, it's gonna meet the suction end of my Dyson.
- Saved water by skipping my daily shower. And wearing my PJs for 36 hours straight, thus saving laundry too. This was more in the interest of time, not water conservation. And it was not a pretty sight.
- Recycled the bottle of wine I was forced to consume after an extremely stressful week. And a few beer bottles. And possibly an empty bottle of tequila. I was STRESSED, OK? And did I mention the wine was organic?
- Bought new shoes. Which isn't really a plus for the environment, I know. But it made me happy, and consequently, made our home environment a happier place, too.
- I refrained from farting. OK, I refrained from farting in public.
- Hayden and I biked to school instead of driving. Though my resulting body odor probably negated any savings in carbon emissions.
So there you have it. I had hoped this list would look a bit more admirable once I typed it up, but hey, I'm no Al Gore. Happy Monday.