1. Snagged this cute little summer dress for Riely for less than half off at Zulily, figuring it will be great for those first few weeks of school when it's still warm. (And just a side note, if you haven't signed up for emails from Zulily, you really, really should! I am not affiliated with them in any way, but if you have a little girly-girl and want to score some smokin' deals, head over there!)
2. Counting down the hours until I get to see my beloved Lyle Lovett (along with the amazing Taj Mahal) perform in concert at Red Rocks tonight (which is unequivocally the most fabulous venue in the universe. I'm not even biased.) And since this is the first time I've ever seen him live, I am confident Lyle is crafting the the most stellar performance ever in his long musical history, complete with a public dedication of Here I Am to little 'ol moi. (Do you think anyone informed Lyle that the world revolves around me?! Hoping he gets the memo!!)
3. Even though I'm not typically a flavored-coffee kind of gal, I am digging this Coconut Creme flavor from Coffee Mate. It totally makes me feel like I'm eating pie for breakfast. Or what I imagine it would be like to eat pie for breakfast. Because, of course, I have never, ever, in my whole life done that. And if I had, I certainly wouldn't admit it on, um, the world wide web. Geez.
4. Last night I sat down and browsed the new Boden catalog. And subsequently dog-earred pretty much every other page. But unless that winning lottery ticket comes through, I'll settle for just buying this skirt and this cardigan.
5. Thoroughly enjoying this particular vihno verde by Gazela. It's a crisp, dry, and slightly fruity white wine with just a hint of effervescence (and who doesn't love a few bubbles??) It's divine on these hot summer nights. And since I will be saving my pennies for a Boden spending spree, the $5.99 price tag is perfect.
And that wraps up my five for the week. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!