On this rather gray and wintery Tuesday, I'm officially turning 39. And here's what I'm up to today:
- recooperating from a long weekend spent skiing in the mountains. Popping ibuprofen for sore muscles in places I didn't even know I had muscles.
- listening to voice mail message from my parents loudly singing Happy Birthday off-key. Gotta love them.
- making a list of 40 things I must accomplish this year before I officially say good bye the decade of the 30s. This could be a big year.
- getting a facial this afternoon as a pre-emptive measure for those 39-Year Wrinkles that are just waiting to erupt.
- giving myself permission to ignore laundry and scrap instead.
- looking forward to a birthday dinner with friends and family.
Hoping your day is equally delightful!