Some recent purchases I am loving:
1. Saucony Go Girl Run Skort ($22.40). I wasn't sure I would like the wider waist band on this running skirt, but I loved the bold pattern and the sale price made me purchase it. After testing it on some runs, I love the waistband - it stays securely put on my hips and makes for a comfy fit. The interior bloomers also have a gripper band around the hem, which means they don't ride up and chafe (big bonus!)
2. Mineral Fusion Luster Bronzer ($24.99). I THINK summer is just around the corner (but with all the endless rain here lately, it's hard to tell) which means I need a good bronzer for my face. I know I can't undo all the sun damage I did with baby oil and tanning beds as a teen, but bronzing (instead of baking!) is a good start. My friend Katrina turned me onto this line, made in locally in Denver. It's chemical, paraben, fragrance and talc-free (which means it's GOOD for your skin!) but it also makes you LOOK good, too! The two shades are easily blended for a more natural, sunkissed look that I'm loving.
3. So Delicious Coconut Milk ($2.99) At Jillian's recommendation, I'm adding this milk to my diet. Apparently it's chock full of medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) that the body uses as energy, rather than storing as fat. But I care more about the taste, which is surprisingly good! I steam it for my morning cappuccino and it's definitely less "grassy-tasting" than soy milk. It also is yummy over a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. (Or so my kids tell me. I certainly wouldn't eat that sugary crap. That sugary, crunchy, delightfully delicious crap. That I would never, ever eat. Except maybe in a midnight pantry raid where no one could see me, and therefore, the calories don't count.)
4. Jambu Grey Espy Wedge Sandal ($69.99). This is my second pair of Jambu sandals - the first were so comfy and loved, I had to buy a second! I love the grey, as it's just a bit different from the traditional black and/or brown. The normal price for this pair is $119, but I snagged mine at Zulily.com at a deep, deep discount. (And my PSA for the day - if you don't get Zulily's emails, you should totally sign up!)
5. Cropping Up Cardigan ($24.99). I love short cropped cardis, but most of mine have short sleeves. This little number looks fab with a ruffley tank underneath and it's perfect for this transitional (uh, chilly!) weather we're having. And I'll just admit it - I have a weakness for polka dots.