With a week of temps in the 70s, it appears spring may have sprung here in Colorado. And it's gotten me thinking about warm weather wardrobes! So here's five inexpensive things to freshen up my closet for spring:
1. Old Navy Fold-Over Jersey Skirt ($19.94). This easy, a-line skirt is perfect with a tee and sandals (or a jean jacket thrown on top when the spring breezes blow.) The crisp navy & white chevron would pair great with aqua, yellow or kelly green, too!
2. Embarcadero Top from Hollister ($24.15). I'm a sucker for ruffles and bows, and in pink? Oh yes, please! This girly top would work equally well with white pants or denim capris and show off (soon-to-be) sunkissed shoulders.
3. Either Oro Sandal ($34.99). These strappy gladiator sandals are the perfect footware for a multitude of spring outfits. And the subtle gold straps mixed in with the neutral stone color adds a bit of bling without being obnoxious.
4. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Mermaid's Dream ($18.00). Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, this sparkly glitter polish has flecks of blue, green, gold, and aqua and is ideal for adorning those bare tootsies! And bonus - it contains no toluene, formaldehyde or DBP.
5. The Paris Maillot ($72.00). When I stumbled upon The Red Dolly etsy store via a Pinterest link, I immediately added it to my favorites. The retro swimwear styles are adorable and so reasonably priced for custom-made suits. My fave is this striped maillot in graphic black & white.
Wishing you a wonderful spring weekend!