Today's list features some items that are helping me cope with the end of Spring Break! (sniff!)
1. Kona Brewing Company's Koko Brown Ale ($15.99/12-pack). There's nothing quite like the taste (and smell!) of coconut to remind you of the islands. The Kona Brewery says "the delicious heart of this island treasure has a nutty, toffee flavor and aroma that sends you straight to the beaches of Paradise." And while I can't really say my dirty house and piles of laundry equal paradise, this beer helps me overlook them for the time being.
2. Sunless Strip Self-Tanner ($26.00). With my Bahamas Beach tan fading daily, I'm supplementing my glow with this natural self-tanner. It doesn't have that characteristic self-tanner stench and won't leave you looking like an extra from Jersey Shore (bonus!)
3. Cinquain Sweetie Heel ($97.99) Shoe shopping is a sure funk-buster for me, and with a wedding to attend next month, I'm looking for a new pair of heels to make me smile. And these fun loving striped mary janes from Poetic License are doing just that!
4. Unforgettably Fashionable Ring ($9.99). Another way to get rid of the post-vacation blues? Add a cheap but fun little bauble to your hand! I love this sweet bow ring in a lovely aqua hue that just so happens to look fabulous against sun-kissed skin.
5. Gazela Vinho Verde ($11.00). The worst thing about returning home from a beach vacation? The fact that you can no longer parade around in your bikini and drink fruity tropical drinks for breakfast. (Hmph.) To ease the pain, I'm keeping some of this fresh, fruity, and slightly effervescent white wine around for happy hour. And drinking it with a paper umbrella in the glass makes it taste even better.
Hope your Friday (and weekend!) are fabulous, my lovelies!