A list of five things making me happy this week!
1. Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip ($13.99/12). I'm pretty sure that if I had to exist solely on Clif Bars for the rest of my life, I could do so happily. I love these bars for their convenience, relatively healthy ingredients, and darn delicious flavors. My latest obsession is Coconut Chocolate Chip, which tastes like an Almond Joy mated with a oatmeal cookie...and that's pretty much perfection in my book.
2. Brand New Diary Dress by Eva Franco ($224.99). I recently ordered this dress for an upcoming wedding and was just a bit apprehensive about it fitting (and being flattering) in the um, chest area? With the deep V neckline and the pleats on the bust? I shouldn't have worried, as once it arrived and I slipped it on it was perfection. Fitting? Check! Flattering? Check! Comfortable? Check! And the 12-year old fashionista in me thinks the hot pink belt is TOTALLY AWESOME.
3. In-Kind Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner ($7.99 each). I'm constantly on the hunt for a shampoo that will breath life (read: volume, body, bounce & shine!) into my somewhat fine hair. Because I have a deep-seated passion to one day be one of those girls in the commercials that flings her impossibly shiny and sleek tresses over her shoulder while being filmed in slow motion. When I dream, I dream big, people. And this new line from Safeway is making that dream one step closer. On the days I use it, my hair is noticeably fuller, easier to style and uber soft. Which might not get me a commercial cameo, but hey, I'll take it!
4. RYU Grey & White Striped Bubble Dress ($59.99). I love the daily emails from Zulily because they bring little gems like this to my inbox everyday, without having to scour local boutiques for cute, cute clothes. This sweet cotton dress has some fabulous details (hello fabric corsage!) and paired with some red sandals, I think I'll be donning it quite a bit this summer.
5. Bliss Spa Baggage Handler Eye Gel ($28.00). My love of wine and late-night scrapping is not exactly the ideal formula for waking up refreshed and vibrant. In fact, I'm sure anyone who ever witnessed me awaking would never use words the words refreshed or vibrant to describe me. Ragged and volatile, perhaps. But thanks to this little miracle-in-a-tube, I can look somewhat less zombie-ish after applying it. If only all the baggage in my life was this easy to unload!