1. Skull Candy Ink'd 2 Earbuds ($24.95). I couldn't run without my tunes. I count on Britney, Lady Gaga, and even Sir Mix-A-Lot to get me through my workouts. And while my taste in music may be up for debate, my choice in headphones is not. I've tried many types, and Skull Candy is my hand-down favorite. They stay in place, the sound quality is fabulous, and the replaceable rubber grips make the fit customizable (i.e., they don't fall out when it's windy, you get sweaty or you have to pick up the pace to try and ditch the rabid Chihuahua chasing you down the street.)
2. Spring Training Racerback Tank by Lucy ($29.99). With the temps creeping up, it's nice to have a tank that will keep you cool. I love these striped tanks from Lucy for their longer length (great for girls with freakishly long torsos like mine that don't want to show tummy!) and the inset mesh back panel that lets heat & sweat escape. It also comes in a yellow & grey combo that's fab!
3. Smartwool PhD Light Micro Sock (14.00). I love Smartwool socks for running because I hate blisters. And Smartwools consistently keep my tootsies comfy and cushioned on those long runs. These socks are a lighter weight version and they are perfect for summer heat. And bonus! They won't give you goofy sock tan lines!
4. Jennifer Aniston Perfume ($55.00). Admittedly, I've always been Team Aniston. From her fashion sense to her hairstyles to her movie roles. there's not much about Jen that I don't like. So it's no surprise that when I smelled her fragrance, I loved it. A mix of light florals with sensual musk, it's a clean scent that reminds me of the beach. Plus, its subtle and doesn't intensify with body heat, so it's a great scent for summer.
5. Navy Butterfly Ruffle Top ($49.00). The Dorothy Perkins site had become my new obsession. It's like Forever 21 for those of us who aren't, um, 21 anymore. This butterfly top is my latest find. I love it for the bold white and coral print and the softer, ruffled details on the bustline and sleeves. I can totally see it paired with white cropped skinny jeans or a pair of khaki linen shorts.
6. Seven Sisters "Yolanda" Chenin Blanc ($9.99). You didn't think this would be an alcohol-free list, did you?!? 'Tis the season for white wine imbibing and I'm loving this crisp and slightly fruity variety from the South African vineyard of Seven Sisters. It has hints of passionfruit and guava with a touch of vanilla and meets my three main criteria for wine: it's inexpensive, it's yummy, and it pairs well with sarcasm.
Have a wonderful weekend!