1. Ruffle Front Poplin Dress ($59.95.) I had pinned this dress awhile back, in love with the ruffled bodice and coral color. And now that's on sale for $35.95, I think it needs to come home to me!
2. Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect SPF 8 ($7.99). On our trip to Laguna Beach, we grabbed a bottle of this suncreen at a local store and I love the light, non-greasy formula. The light-reflecting mica minerals give skin a shimmery bronze look and it smells fabulous, too!
3. Rayban Wayfarer ($174.95). I have wanted a pair of Wayfarers for ages (um, probably since I first saw Risky Business??) and last Christmas, Mike got me these. The softer color combo of ivory and brown are a bit less bold than traditional black and they've become my go-to shades for summer.
4. Twister 2 at Elitch Gardens. Since both kiddos are now over the 48" height requirement, we got season passes to the local amusement park and are now on a mission to log lots of roller coaster rides this summer. It took some coaxing to get Riely to take her first ride on this classic wooden monster, but she's now a bonafide coaster fanatic, too!
5. Diameters Are A Girl's Best Friend Necklace ($64.99) Eeeeeek - how fun is this necklace? The colorful string and fabric circles are vibrant and festive and would be perfection with a simple white tee and jeans. Love!