Today's list is five things I will miss about summer!
1. Bridgeport Summer Squeeze ($6.49). This is a girly girl beer - a light crisp ale, with hints of lemon grass and yuzu fruit (which has to be a totally made up fruit just for marketing purposes, no?) and this girly-girl loves it.
2. Smith Serpico Aviators ($118.00). I may have listed these before on a Five on Friday, but my minty green shades deserve the repeat attention. I love that Smith makes a smaller-sized aviator for those of who don't want to endure Top Gun jokes every time we wear shades. The aqua hue makes them definitively summery, but I love these specs year round!
3. Crayola 3D Sidewalk Chalk ($19.99). There is nothing better than seeing a huge span of concrete driveway covered in artistic masterpieces. And when you can pop on 3D glasses and have them come to life, it's even better. Seeing a driveway covered in snow (that um, needs to be shoveled!) is just not the same (though it doesn't require 3D glasses).
4. Havaianas Top Flip Flops ($18.99). When summer says goodbye, so do my beloved black flip-flops. Though I guess that means I can stop worrying about pedicures, since my tootsies will soon be covered in wool socks, right?!?
5. J Vineyards Pinot Gris ($19.99). Yes, there's two alcoholic beverages on today's list. (Do you know me AT ALL, dear readers??!) I will miss the slightly fruity (with hints of tangerine, Margarita lime and Tahitian vanilla) and always refreshing flavors of this perfect warm-weather wine when autumn rolls in.
Enjoy your dwindling summer!