1. RockPaperFlower Sugar Pine City Tote ($19.99). I adore the pinecone print on this slightly oversized tote featured on zulily today. It's got a water-resistant lining (always good for moms!) and a no-fuss magnetic closure on top.
2. Xhilaration Color-Blocked Cardigan ($17.99). Cute trendy pieces like this are the reason I can't quit Target. This light-weight, loose weave cardi pairs vibrant yellow (love!) with heathered tan and is awesome for transitioning into those chilly fall mornings.
3. Frye Veronica Shortie in Chocolate Vintage Leather ($288.00). When fall rolls in, my boots come out (and I pretty much live in them all winter!) These Fryes are my newest additions and I love their casual, slouchy look with skinny jeans or corduroy skirts.
4. Salted Caramel 3-Wick Candle from White Barn ($19.50). Fall scents are my favorite, and Bath & Body Works has so many yummy smelling candles right now. This one is a warm, I-just-baked-something-yummy smell that's perfect for the season. (And right now you can sample some scents with their mini candles, on sale 2 for $5!)
5. Snappy Snuggle Scarf ($24.99). Another thing I love about fall? The gorgeous, rich color palette! And this scarf has the perfect combination of saturated orange, yellow and teal with neutral grey and black. Want!
Happy Friday, y'all!