1. Sanitas Pumpkin Enzyme Mask ($32.00). You know how exciting it is when Starbucks debuts the Pumpkin Spice Lattte for the season? Well this is the same treat, just for your face in stead of your tastebuds! It's a delicious (almost edible) smelling pumpkin spice concoction that evens skin tone, exfoliates, and moistures in a delightfully seasonal way.
2. Tights for Every Occasion ($14.99). It's time to stock up on winter legware, and these are perfect for keeping your gams warm while wearing skirts & boots. I love that they come in tall sizing (so the crotch isn't riding at my knees!) and the range of colors includes red, mustard, cobalt, navy, and dark grey.
3. Creamy Pumpkin Candle ($19.50). Ever since Bath & Body Works discontinued my signature home scent Creamy Caramel, I've been on the hunt for a suitable replacement. This candle fits the bill nicely, with scents of caramel, vanilla and pumpkin that make the house smell warm, yummy and definitively fall-ish!
4. C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine in Gingerbread Latte ($3.75). I love all the Mentha lip balms, but this one is especially perfect for the season! Plus it's on sale right now for 50% off, so it's an ideal time to stock up.
5. Owl Adventure Indie Bag ($53.99). How cute is this little canvas bag?! I love the applique and the dual handle option (there's also a cross-over body strap). And the interior lining - a vibrant, fun floral print - would make you happy everytime you opened it.
Enjoy your Friday (and don't miss the Jenni Bowlin giveaway a few posts down - it's open until Monday!)