I've been doing plenty of Christmas browsing on Etsy lately, and thought I'd share five things that caught my eye!
1. Recycled Sail Purse - Green Star ($65.00). Yes, I have an obsession with stars. Which includes this purse. Made from recycled sailboat sails, these cute totes are both functional and stylish. And they have stars on them, people!
2. Aqua Mint Statement Necklace ($40.00). This lovely mint bib necklace would be a nice alternative to the bubble necklaces you see everywhere these days. I see it layered over a black & white patterned shirt or a simple gray tee!
3. Ruffled Camera Strap Cover ($35.00). This pretty little strap cover would look delightful on any camera (and can be made in many other pattern/color combinations as well!). I especially love that it has a small pocket to slide your lens cap into.
4. Lacey Lou Legwarmers/Bootsocks ($34.00). It's boot season and these sweet open-weave, lace adorned bootsocks look adorable peeking out above your favorite pair. This shop also offers them in several other colors, too!
5. Vintage Christmas Light Wreath ($75.00). This holiday wreath is made of tinsel and vintage bulbs, creating a happy, colorful sight for any front door.