Time for another edition of Five on Friday, otherwise known as the posts where I list five things I've got my eye on and will inevitably end up buying after all my internet friends tell me how much I really, really need them. So let's get the enabling started!
1. Skirt Sports Marathon Chick Skirt ($60.00). Spring is definitely my favorite time to run in Colorado. The weather is cool enough that you're not sweating buckets (and, in my case, complaining the whole time) but warm enough to sport bright and cute running attire like this skirt. I am a die-hard running skirt girl because, duh! Exercise is all about looking cute (both during & after!)
2. Calvin Klein Dolly Acid Yellow Pumps ($62.99). For about the past 8 months, I've been coveting a pair of neon yellow heels. Actually, I should say my 12-year old self has been coveting these heels. And my 41 year-old self has sensibly admonished (and squelched) all such requests for trendy neon footware. But after seeing my favorite fashion blogger sporting a similar pair, I may just be rockin' these babies like it's 1984.
3. To & Fro Tote ($35.99) Love this coral cotton tote for everything from schlepping library books home to smuggling adult beverages into the community pool, er, I mean healthy snacks for the children! Yeah, that's the ticket!
4. Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Sunscreen ($7.99). I think I've already mentioned this fabulous sunscreen before, but I plan to stock up on this stuff again this summer. It's a really light, non greasy sunscreen that adds a slight shimmer and sparkle to your skin. And the scent is classic Hawaiian Tropic - coconutty, beachy and exactly how a sunscreen should smell!
5. Bryant Park Scarf ($59.00). It's likely to be quite a few more weeks before it's truly spring here in the Centennial State. So scarves will still be an accessory I'll be reaching for. And what better adornment to go with my neon yellow heels than this fabulous pink wrap? (It also comes in blue, green, poppy and tan if you're not feeling the 80s flashback like me.)
Happy Friday, my friends!