1. Maritime to Shine Sandal in Dots ($77.99). I had a pair of these wooden-soled sandals when I was about seven years old and loved them beyond compare. Partly because my mom had a matching pair and partly because the slight heel made me feel so grown-up. Finding this polka dot pairs takes me back and reminds me that shoe obsessions are indeed, best cultivated from an early age.
2. JBS Mercantile Historian Kit ($27.75). Even though I'm not Project-Lifeing in the traditional sense, the Historian Kit is my favorite add-on this month. The mix of happy colors with liberal doses of kraft is perfection and I love the assortment of labels, journaling cards, and tags. Plus there's one of the new Lily Bee Design embellishment bundles included with cute fabric brads, buttons, flair and twine - love!
3. Floral Anchor Motif Tee ($17.00). I'm seeing lots of anchors in fashion, decor and scrapbook supplies and I kinda love the trend. This simple tee would be cute with a pair of yellow or orange shorts or maybe under a lightweight blazer with boyfriend jeans. Ahoy!
4. Hello Forever Printables ($3.99). If you haven't checked out the Two Peas Digital store yet, you're missing out on some fabulous printables, cut files, and Photoshop brushes! I'm loving the June exclusive printables by the talented Marcy Penner. There's also some great freebie downloads, but many are only available til the end of the month, so grab 'em now!
5. Bananagrams ($14.99). We got this fun (and compact) word game for our spring break trip to Mexico but it's been in regular rotation since we got home as well. It's simple enough - you form words crossword puzzle style - so everyone in the family can play. Or, if they're playing against me - they can all lose! bwahaha!
Hope your Friday is fabulous!