1. Merona Nautical Shorts ($19.99). I'd been jonsing for some color in my shorts selection, so I grabbed these button-adorned ones at Target a few weeks ago in a vibrant pinkish-red. So far I've worn them with a denim shirt, several striped tees, and a floral tank - it's kinda surprising how versatile this happy color is! I'd suggest sizing up from what you'd normally wear in pants - these look best if they ride lower on the hip and aren't too snug!
2. Design & Cosine Scarf ($21.99). I'm just a bit addicted to scarves - even in the middle of summer! This lightweight and breezy one is perfect for combatting air conditioning chill when you're inside, and makes a pretty adornment to your purse when you're out in the heat.
3. Puffy Stickers by Skipping5 ($3.79 each). The newest sticker craze in the scrapbook world is puffy stickers, and they make my inner 8 year-old very happy (did anyone else lovingly collect these in sticker books when they were young?). They are the perfect finishing touch to a page and the assortment of shapes and colors includes arrows, anchors, speech bubbles and more!
4. City Classified Rovia T-Strap Sandal ($20.00). My much-loved gladiator sandals from last summer are looking a little worn out and I've been searching for a budget-friendly replacement. These salmon and tan options might be just the ticket. A little pop of color in a style that's dressier than a flip-flop but still perfectly summer casual - love!
5. Broadbent Vinho Verde ($11.10). Hot weather calls for something light and crisp at happy hour and this vinho verde is perfection! This white wine from Portugal has flavors of lime, green apple and grapefruit and is just slightly effervescent (but not sparkling) making it spritzy and refreshing. And I totally won't judge if you throw a few ice cubes in your glass. It's hot out there people!
Happy, happy Friday!