1. Bic Mark-It Ultra Fine Tip Marker Set ($7.49). Don't let the kids have all the fun with back to school supplies! This colorful set of pens is one of my go-to sets for journaling, coloring Thickers or chipboard, or just writing my beloved to-do lists (and this time of year, my desk is littered with these!)
2. Notable Adventures Message Globe ($14.99). Speaking of to-do lists, this globe is one super cute way to display them! The dry-erase surface (with a pen that stores in the axis!) is perfect for notes, grocery lists, or little reminders. It's an earth-friendly message system in more ways than one!
3. Steven Madden Thundr-C bootie ($99.95). I'm on the hunt for a pair of booties for fall and these (like most of the stuff at Steve Madden - lurve!!) one caught my eye. I love the not-too-tall heel and the feminine touch of lace! I can see pairing them with everything from jeans to skirts to dresses.
4. J. Crew Factory Intarsia Hen Sweater ($88.00). Sweaters are so much better with whimical animals spun into the knit, right?! I'd style this one under a blazer with boyfriend jeans and booties...or maybe paired with a textured tweed skirt, tights and boots. Cluck, cluck! [Use code SALE30 to get an extra 30% off at J. Crew Factory]
5. Girl with Curves Bag in Red ($74.99). There's no better way to add a pop of color to your fall wardrobe than with a bright and happy bag. I love the size and shape of this crimson tote and the little zippered pockets on the front would be a perfect hiding spot for the new crayons I may have bought myself for back-to-school.