1. Camera Zipper Pouch by Blue Q ($5.99). Have you seen the cute new zippered bags at Two Peas? This camera print is one of my faves, but there are lots of colorful options to choose from. I'd use these trendy pouches for anything from pencils to make-up, and at this bargain price, you can afford to grab a few!
2. Brown Tribal New Love Pump ($21.99). I'm already getting a bit excited for fall fashions, so when I saw these fabric heels on Zulily, I couldn't resist hitting the Buy Now button. With all those festive colors, they'll add a splash of fun to even the simplest jeans + tee combo.
3. Socialite Necklace ($20.00). I love all the funky statement necklaces that are so in style right now, but some of them are too pricey for such a trendy item. Which is why I love Lulu's! They have an extensive selection of bright, colorful baubles (like this fabulous pink, indigo, and chartreuse option!) at budget-friendly prices.
4. Sequins from Jenni Bowlin Studio ($3.99 per package). When I found out Jenni was going to be adding sequins to her embellishment line-up, I was positively giddy. And these doilies, butterflies, gold, and classic sequin shapes did not disappoint! They are the ideal way to add just a bit of glimmer and shine to your projects.
5. Instant Installation Photo Stand ($47.99). Thinking of back-to-school (we've got two weeks left!) always get me in the mood to organize, so I've been looking for some storage and display options for around the house. I love this vintage-looking photo stand for clipping notes, photos to scrap, or any little bits of inspiration.
Have a fabulous Friday, my friends!