In honor of the unluckiest day on the calendar, I've got five equally superstitious picks for toay's list. So knock on wood and check these out!
1. Meow's the Time Heel ($57.99) A black cat crossing your path may be bad luck, unless, of course, you're wearing the cat! These cute polka dot heels adorned with a kitty (whiskers, tail and all!) are sure to bring a smile to your day.
2. Fairest of the Wall Mirror Set ($26.99) This whimsical set of mirrors would make a perfect wall adornment in a little girl's room, hanging above a make-up table, or even sparkling in a powder room. Just make sure you don't break one!
3. Horsehoe Heart Trivet ($50.00) A little good luck in the kitchen can never hurt, especially when you're handling hot pots and pans. This rustic handmade piece can serve as a trivet for warm dishes or an art piece when not in use, making it both functional and beautiful.
4. Vintage Yellow Stepladder ($40.00) I have a thing for old ladders. My house is filled with a variety of wooden ladders in various heights, ages, and paint colors serving as end tables, bookshelves, or quilt racks. I love this old yellow one and, yeah - it's too small to walk under.
5. Lucky Charm Shamrock necklace ($35.00) If you're looking for just a little bit of exra luck, this sweet charm necklace is a perfect way to calm those superstitions. The pendant can be stamped with any word of your choosing, and the pearl charm comes in 18 different colors so you're sure to find your favorite.
Happy Friday the 13th!