Five things you simply must try this autumn season:
1. Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle ($20.00). Ever since Bath & Body Works so heartlessly discontinued my beloved Creamy Caramel, I've been on the hunt for a suitable replacement scent. This candle fills the air with that fresh-baked-pumpkin-spice-yumminess and almost makes me want to bake up something homemade. Almost.
2. Kona Brewing Pipeline Porter ($8.99/6 pack) . I love a good dark beer when the weather starts to get cooler and this one combines my love of such beer with my affinity for coffee. It's smooth and delicious, and is perfect for fall because it pairs wonderfully with candy corn and mellowcreme pumkpins. And isn't that what you look for in a beer?
3. Candy Corn Oreos ($3.99). When a person has a certain proclivity toward a seasonal candy that cleverly disguises itself as a vegetable, a person might want to purchase a COOKIE that proclaims to incorporate such candy frosting between its delectable cookie sandwich exterior. And eat the whole package. By herself. While hiding in the pantry. I have no idea who this person might be. But I thought I should share.
4. Two Peas Love & Photos Wood Veneer Tile Set ($3.99). Tis the season for hayrides, bonfires, and adding lots of texture to your scrapbook pages. (According to me, anyway!) And these 2-inch wood tiles with adorable icons are the ideal way to do just that. Paint them, ink them, or just leave them au natural - you need these tiles in your stash!
5. Stainiac Cheek & Lip Balm ($16.99). If the crisp fall air isn't making your cheeks and lips rosy, here's the solution. Stainiac from the Balm is a a quick and easy way to make your face glow! I love it for its lovely deep berry hue, which compliments just about every skin tone, and its staying power (even when you're eating Oreos & candy corn and drinking beer. But not all at once, you crazy maniac.)
Happy, happy October my friends!