It would be just like me to get all obsessed with baseball tees just as the season is ending. (Well at least it is for Rockies fans. We don't get much fall baseball action around these parts.) But I'm choosing to ignore the fact that football season is well underway, and I'm gonna wear these soft comfy tees every chance I get.
I layered mine over another well-worn item in my closet - a navy plaid button down - for a layered pattern look. And should the Rockies be so inspired to add a little gingham trim to their uniforms next year, you'll know who to thank.
I got my baseball tee at H & M, but here's some equally cute options!
1. Alternative Printed Baseball Tee ($38.00)
2. Gap Waffle knit Baseball T ($22.95)
3. Charlotte Russe Varsity Number Baseball Tee ($15.00 on sale!)
4. Lush Chiffon Baseball Tee ($34.00)
5. Mossimo Supply Striped Raglan Baseball Tee ($12.00)
And with that I'm off to practice my curve ball. Or consume peanuts and beer. Something like that.