I've been busy catching up on life after my recent trip to CHA, but I wanted to pop on today and share just a few of my favorites from the show. It was no easy to task to pick just five, but here are some of the fabulous new products that caught my eye!
1. Sky Vellum I Webster's Pages. This is just one piece from the Our Travels line at Webster's and honestly, the whole collection is fabulous. Lots of bokeh and ethereal cloud motifs, with a wonderful color palette of sunset shades - soft corals and oranges, pale blues and aquamarines. This vellum is even more gorgeous in person - trust me, you need it!
2. Jenni Bowlin Studio Rub-ons. Nobody does rub-ons quite as good as Jenni and the new designs are no exception! They go on like butter and the metallic gold finish adds such a beautiful, shimmery touch to projects. I'm especially partial to the Scattered Stars, but these also come in gold Labels, Pennants, and Dominoes!
3. Amy Tangerine Plus One Mix Tape. Washi tape is nothing new on the scrapping scene, but these rolls from Amy Tangerine are ultra-thin (about 1/8" wide) making them even easier to mix and match on a page. I love the happy colors and simple designs! And these are now available in an early release at Two Peas, so grab them while they're still in stock!
4. Spice Market Metal Flair Stickers by BasicGrey. The entire Spice Market collection is totally up my alley, and I'm intrigues by these unique embellishments in the line. The intricate filagree designs are beautifully detailed and perfect for layering texture on your pages. The metal is thin enough to cut easily with scissors and there are a wide variety of shapes and colors in each package.
5. Jillibean Soup Beanboard Alphas. You can never have too many chipboard alphas, especially these new designs from Jillibean! The simple san-serif font set comes with both upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and punctuation. They are thinner than traditional chipabord, making them easier to adhere and stitch through. And of course, they come in every color you could need, including teal (above), red, pink, green, navy, brown, gray and yellow.
So what are your favorite new products debuting this year? Do share!