Happy, happy heart day to you! Today I'm sharing a love-filled list of things perfect for February 14. And if cupid doesn't bring you what you were wishing for, I totally give you permission to buy it for yourself!
1. Dolce Vita Icon Do Anything Flat ($44.99). Yes, I'm a sucker for shoes. Red shoes, in particular. And ones with adorable embellished toes? Swoon! These simple, chic flats are perfect for running around town (possibly delivering love letters?) not just on Valentine's, but every day of the year!
2. Cross-stitch My Heart Pillowcases ($29.99). This sweet pillowcases are so cute and have that vintage stitched feel in a modern screen print. And they're a great way to share lovey-dovey pillow talk without even saying a word!
3. Heart in Your Hands Gloves ($34.00). With most of the country experiencing winter storms this Valentine's Day, these cozy hand warmers might just be the perfect attire! They come in a variety of color combos, but I'm partial to these rustic heathered-and-red pair!
4. Young At Heart Sweater ($42.99). I've been obsessed with intarsia sweaters this winter, but sometimes it's nice to have whimsical design that's not front-and-center on your chest. This knit is just a bit more understated with simple heart patches on the elbows- perfect for wearing your heart on your sleeve (literally - bwahaha!)
5. Bucket List Print ($18.00). Much better than a throw-away card, this print is perfect for conveying your message of love and can be hung on the wall as as permanent reminder, long after Valentine's Day has passed!
Wishing you a love-filled day! Mwah!
P.S. I also have a Valentine-themed Wardrobe Wednesday post up today, if you want to check it out!