No, not all five items on today's list are Oreos. And yet, somehow I've found a way to reference them in every entry. Sometimes my ability to fixate amazes even me. So grab a cold glass of milk and some cookies and enjoy!
1. ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar ($56.46) I was really looking for a happy yellow bag for spring, but when I spotted this one I may have changed my mind. I love the soft mint (can't you see it paired with navy or coral?!) and the scallop detail makes it ever so girly. And it just so happens that it's sized perfectly to stash a package of Oreos (see below) that you don't want your kids to find.
2. Wood Veneer shapes from Two Peas in a Bucket ($0.89 to $0.99 each). I've collected a lot of the Two Peas wood veneer cards (and have used several in recent pocket page spreads) but these new shapes really have me swooning! These are three of my favorites, but there's a whole bunch of new shapes in the store. Though no Oreos. Note to self: suggest possible new shapes to boss ASAP.
3. Bali Clicks Leather Snap Bracelet ($29.00/bracelet; $7.50/snaps). A fabulous friend gifted me one of these bracelets for my birthday and I've been snapping it on a lot lately. I have the orange leather one with this, this, and this snap and I always get compliments when I wear it. Plus, this funky statement piece can be changed and updated by swapping out the snaps. Or if you happen to lose one in your bag of Oreos and accidentally eat it.
4. Limited Edition Marshmallow Crispy Oreos ($2.99). Leave it to Oreo to come out with an irresistable new cookie flavor just about the time my Spring Break Bikini Diet kicks in. But these delicious little sandwiches are straight from heaven and combine two of my very favorite flavors: sugar and more sugar. And the whole "limited edition" marketing ploy?? Means I might be stock-piling these cookies in my garage freezer. If only those darn kids that live here would quit eating my stash.
5. Our Q & A a Day: A 3-Year Journal ($16.99). It's a simple concept - you and your partner answer a question a day and document your responses in this little paperback. Ranging from serious to quirky to laughable, the daily prompts are a great way to record your own personal time capsule. And you can totally eat Oreos while you're answering. In fact, you totally should. Unless they happen to be MINE.
Have a happy Friday, peeps! (It's Friday, friday, gotta get Oreos FRIDAY!*)
*Apologies to Rebecca Black. I've got a bit of a one-track mind, apparently. Let's blame it on the sugar, um kay?!