I'm pretty sure with all the trees starting to show buds and the evidence of a few patches of green in our yard, spring is just around the corner. That, and I've seen Peeps in just about every color at Target. (ppssst...the yellow ones are the best! The other colors are total imposters!)
At any rate, it's definitely time to grab my trusty ol' Canon and get some photos of this colorful time of year. And here are five things that I'm planning on stockpiling when it comes time to scrap them!
1. Crate Paper Oh Darling collection ($14.99). There's lots to love in Crate's recent releases, but I'm especially partial to the Oh Darling line. At first glance, it might seem overly girly, but it's got a nice mix of woodgrains and neutrals, along with plenty of aquas and teals to even things out. It's perfect for scrapping spring events!
2. Rain Words Cut Files by i heart studio ($1.99). I am so happy that Wilna is now designing digital! Her cut files are amazing and a great way to incorporate the trend of brush script and handwriting on your pages. I used this set on my most recent Garden page, enlarging one of the phrases to span the whole width. Check out all the new designs in the Two Peas Digital store - you sure to find a few must-haves!
3. JBS Mercantile April Papercrafting Kit ($27.50). Both April showers and May flowers are represented in this month's kit, with a vintage floral stamp and exclusive raindrop stencil. There's also two of my paper designs - a happy polka dot and a watercolor chevron - that include all the bright colors you want for spring!
4. Easter Exclusives from Two Peas (prices vary). There's a whole new crop of wood veneer and flair designs at Two Peas, just waiting to adorn your spring pages. You'll find lots of virbant colors and spring sentiments to add to your Easter basket!
5. Cadbury Creme Eggs ($1.35). No spring scrap stash is complete without a little sugar buzz. Yes, they are sickeningly sweet but I can't resist these treats. Add a little chocolate covered bacon, and you've got a complete breakfast!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!