There's new stuff popping up daily in the Two Peas store, and here are five products that I'm loving (and using!) a lot lately:
1. Lily Bee Design Pinwheel collection ($20.50). Maybe it's because I'm craving summer right now, but the colors and patterns in the Lily Bee Pinwheel line are making me happy! I love the whole line for it's bright hues and simple patterns, but the orange polka dot pattern on the Apricot Tree paper is my absolute fave!
2. Two Peas Digital Cut Files (free - $1.99). Have you stopped by the totally new Two Peas Digital store? You should! There are fresh and funky die cut files, printables and more. I adore these Light Bulbs and the Photo Frames, but there's lots more fun image available (and some are even free - like that camera above) so check it out!
3. American Crafts vellum ($.99). I was enamoured with vellum way back when I started scrapping in the late 90s, and it's still something I use on my pages. In fact, my most current three pages all feature vellum. Everyone needs a stash of this staple!
4. Midnight Letters Stamps by Mama Elephant ($14.99). I'm a sucker for any alphabet stamps because I know I will use them consistently for titles, journaling, labels and more. This set is the perfect size for smaller titles (and ideal for Project Life cards) and the outline + solid stamps is like getting two alphas for the price of one!
5. Kate & Co Decorative Tape by My Mind's Eye ($9.99). My inner prep is ecstatic with this new line from MME. The mix of soft aquas and yellows with kelly green and navy have me thinking of boat shoes, argyle sweaters and Izods with popped colors (layered up, of course!) These tapes are one of my favorite items from the collection - and they'll be making a cameo appearance in my next Seeing Double video!